Here on this blog post you can watch the full webinar about Google’s Quality Guidelines.
I was searching on YouTube for Google’s Quality Guidelines and I found a really great webinar from Melbourne SEO Services that will help you exactly how to do this.
This webinar will go over a 20 point checklist with the most important things you have to take into mind when writing new blog post and when you update your website.
What will be addressed in this Google Quality Guidelines webinar?
Usability of Panda & EAT
- Professional modern website – mobile, privacy, web basics 101
- Best practise onpage SEO
- Visible content details
- About Me page with your story
- Demonstrate authority – photo’s, video, media
- Display case studies / reviews
- Regularly maintained site
- Have a growing body of work
- Every page must be useful
- Use video content
- Engagement (comments / shares)
- Manage Google properties – Local, YouTube, Google+
- Have multiple social channels
- Natural link profile – variety of links / sources
- Reputation management
- Work with other authorities
- Build a list
- Create products to educate
- Author a book
- Play the long game & consistency
Watch the Google’s Quality Guideline Webinar below
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.